February 20, 2012

An Award! Why thank you.

Lynnette Endicott, a romance writer, has bestowed upon me what is called the Liebster Blog Award. What is the Liebster Blog Award?



Legend has it that The Liebster Blog Award originated in Germany. Liebster means dearest or beloved, and Liebe is love. The award is meant to encourage readership of small, lovable blogs with fewer than 200 followers. (Lovable! My blog is lovable! )

In accepting the Liebster Blog Award, the recipient agrees to thank the person who gave them the award, link back to that person's blog, a reveal five (5) snippets about themselves that readers may not know.
 
Thank you to Lynette at  http://lynetteendicott.blogspot.com/ for this award. It is nice to be acknowledged by ones peers. Visit Lynnette and become one of her followers, especially if you like clean reads!
 
Now I get to tell you 5 things about myself  Hummm...
1)  Although I am mobile (that means walking, not in a wheelchair or scooter), I've had Multiple Sclerosis for most of my life (first onset at age nineteen.)
2)  My hubby and I will celebrate our 27th anniversary this May.
3)  I am the mother of four beautiful children.
4)  My mother's parents were both from Germany.
5)  My family (mine and my hubby's) is a his and our family. His two daughters and our four children. Do I get to count three grandsons?

7 comments:

Theresa Small Sneed said...

Very nice blog - loved learning a little more about you~!
My blog has under 100 followers and its at http://theresasmallsneed.blogspot.com
:)

Shaunna said...

Theresa-
I have you on my list. Who else feels they might have a blog worthy or this prestigious award???

Anna del C. Dye said...

Nice to know more about you, Shaunna. Nice award. Congratulations. I have less than 100 members in my site. I would love to have more. :)
Anna del C.
Author of "The Silent Warrior Trilogy"
http://www.annadelc.com

Shaunna said...

Anna, I can visit your blog if you leave me a link!

Shaunna said...

Slow today Anna. I got the link. :D

Betsy Love said...

It's nice to get to know you better! MS, wow...and still mobile, that's awesome.
I'd love to have the Liebster award.
I have less that 200 followers.

Betsy Love said...

I guess I should leave you my link:
http://betsyloveldsauthor.blogspot.com

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...